Saturday 9 April 2016

GH||1

 
Hi dolls, hope y'all are well... This Solange inspired outfit is simple, easy and fabulous to wear,it was my Easter Sunday church wear and I loved it. I styled it up with orange necklace, heeled orange sandals, my very first DIY faux fur zebra print clutch and completed the look off with my cateye sunglasses .... also like the idea that you can pair both individual pieces with different items of clothing, I will be styling it out next time with a colour pop mini skirt. Xoxo  
Appreciate you stopping by....
 
Necklace sold by Mlarbi
Clutch made by Mlarbi
Outfit by BMuse
Photo Credit @dmac.photography 

4 comments:

  1. Love the whole combination especially the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like the necklace and entire outfit. Where can I get the necklace and top please? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhoda, appreciate your comments.. Thanks. I sell the necklaces hun.. If possible DM me on instagram

    ReplyDelete