Tuesday 13 September 2016

Colour Me||Mustard

Hey y'all 
Back from hols now so full time blogging activated again... Let's go!!! 
So on my way back from hols walking through Duty-free thinking am really not going to buy anything, I found myself gravitating towards Zara... Hmmm then I laid eyes on these Mustard trousers, so by now you know I ended up buying it... 😁 
My Sunday Best outfit was the Mustard trousers styled with BMuse Collections Off The Shoulder Purple Lace Top, Leopard print Heels and my new Ray Ban sunnies my cousins  got me.  The two hot ♨ Dudes repping on my blog this week.. Thanks guys.. Much ❤ 
Xoxo 
Appreciate you stopping by... 

Lace Top by BMuse Collections 
Stop by features: @kojokreations and David Kofi Larbi 
Photo credit by @dmac.photography 

Take Care n Keep Safe 
MLxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment